EverPower’s Community Presence
At EverPower Wind Holdings, Inc., we attempt to make a difference in everything we do. We have a daily commitment to improving the environment, operating in a responsible manner, providing a safe workplace, and making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work. We approach every business decision with a sense of responsibility to provide the greatest value to society and our shareholders.
Click here to go to the EverPower in the Community page
Corporate Sponsorship Policy
EverPower believes it is very important to invest in the communities where our wind projects are located.
We direct our contributions to a number of targeted areas that are consistent with our mission and values. These areas include education, supporting youth activities, people who protect our workers, environment and events the entire community can participate and enjoy. Check out the sponsorship form at the bottom of the page.
Areas of Interest
Programs that educate and inspire renewable energy and environmental education for elementary and secondary school students in communities where EverPower has a presence. Specifically:
- Curricula development
- Production/purchase of teaching materials
- Sponsoring educator(s) to attend wind power education workshops
- Assemblies or events
- Clubs that support renewable energy and environmental causes
Youth Sports/Youth Activities
Activities that support youth programs in the community. Such activities must be co-ed or offer equal opportunities for boys and girls. Specifically:
- Youth athletic teams
- Associations that organize and run youth amateur sports leagues
- Local high school sports teams. Both varsity and junior varsity teams are eligible but preference given to the varsity teams.
- Programs and activities that prepare kids for careers. (ex. FFA, 4-H)
Volunteer organizations that provide fire, medical and rescue services to the community. Specifically:
- Fire Departments
- Ambulance Services
Outdoor Community Events and Recreational Areas
Events such as county fairs and outdoor festivals (music, sports or arts). Specifically:
- Underwriting specific events consistent with the EverPower mission and values
- Improvement to public parks and playgrounds
In general, EverPower makes only a single year commitment to an organization. Applications for additional support must be made on a yearly basis.
To be considered, please download and complete the application form. Applications are reviewed on a quarterly basis. It is recommended that the submission be made at least six months prior to the event. Organizations must have a tax-exempt classification under Sections 170(c) or 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code and proof of tax exempt status must be received by EverPower before any application can be considered.
- Organizations that discriminate or restrict membership
- Political parties, religious organizations or labor groups/organizations
- Individuals or artists
- Private clubs
- Fundraising dinners
- Raffle tickets